Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Date on Friday Night, Haven't Shot it Yet, Should I Carry?


Hi guys, I'm a senior in college going to school in Washington, the town that I am in has some sketchy areas and I recently got my holster for my G19. I have a date on Friday night and I would feel better knowing if anything happened I could protect her and myself. However, I have not yet shot my G19, I've shot guns my whole life and G19's before, just not my own. I received this G19 brand new about 2 weeks ago but haven't made it to the range to shoot it yet. However, I have been carrying whenever I can (with no bullets in it yet) to simply get myself comfortable with the whole idea of appendix carry. My current holster is a Bravo Concealment Torsion DOS Holster (I prefer to carry about 1 O'clock). My question to you guys is, should I carry on this date bearing in mind that I haven't shot my particular G19 yet and have never carried with a live round in the chamber? I have practiced on my ITarget Pro for the past week drawing from the holster, but that is it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wHEfMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment