Thursday, September 7, 2017

Carrying while hunting


Not sure how many deer hunters we have here but I am a huge bow hunter. My question here is how many of you where legal carry while hunting? I always do however I have a different gun than I had last year and was curious as to how some of you go about this? I mostly carry concealed but when I go to our farm I tend to open carry. Only problem with this is it's just another item to make noise if bumped against my tree stand or bow. How do you guys tend to carry while hunting? I'm thinking I'll just carry like I normally do until I get to my tree then put my pistol in my pack to take up the tree with me? Thoughts? Opinions? Options?Currently will be carrying a g43 but hoping to have a 19 before hunting season starts. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gKZB30

No comments:

Post a Comment