Thursday, September 7, 2017

Can I shoot a pit bull if it comes in my yard?

I live in Michigan. We just moved into a new house. We learned our neighbor has a bit bull and it has leaped our fence like there is not even a fence there. It has also tried attacking a few of the neighbors. If our Golden Retriever was in our backyard and the bit pull jumped the fence and threaten our dog could I shoot it? Our dog would curl up in the fetal position and probably let the pit bull chump on him. Also, what if my wife is in the backyard with our newborn and the pit bull jumps the fence and becomes a threat? Can I shoot it? I plan on getting rubber shot gun shells to try and avoid ending the pit bull.



Submitted September 07, 2017 at 10:51AM by Kwall16 http://ift.tt/2j6SUwE

No comments:

Post a Comment