Monday, May 1, 2017

So Im moving up to the Glock 19...


My wife took me shooting on valentines day and I finally shot the M&P shield 9mm and really liked it. I thought I had to go with something this small and just come to terms that I will only have 9 before my spare at a time.Well I went shooting with my friend over the weekend and shot the Glock 19 Gen 4 and holy crap. It felt better in my hand, I shot great with it both single and 3 round burst, and its definitely something I can conceal so I am making the switch but I have to sell my shield first (or the wife will kill me for spending our vacation money).So my question is what is the best holster for it? It will be an increase in side for me and I use a Vedder for my shield and love it but i worry with the rise in thickness it will bring a bigger dig into my side with it (too fat to AIWB). Do you think the full kydex is still good with something this size or do you recommend something like a stealthgear?I had an Aliengear for a little time but sent it back because I will eventually sweat and I getting it on seemed so tedious. I like the quickness of the Vedder. What do you G19 owners use? Keep in mind I am almost 300lbs so cant AIWB via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qqs81C

No comments:

Post a Comment