Monday, July 1, 2024

Assaulted and Robbed, looking for advice

3 days ago (Friday) I (M 19) and my friend (F 19) were attacked and robbed on our way to school by two men on a motorcycle. We had just stepped out of a bus and had to make our way through a short street which led to a road and our school just across that road. The men on the motorcycle had passed us through the street but turned around and then attacked us it all happened so quickly, they didn't ask for our belongings just kept hitting me in the face even though I told them just take my bags because I didn't want to escalate the situation with my friend being there after one of them implied he had a weapon. They eventually made away with my bags, but my friend held on to hers but got a few minor scrapes on her knee. I didn't experience an adrenaline rush nor did i freeze which i'm not sure why fight or flight didn't kick in. Though running probably wouldn't have been smart with the ongoing vehicles using the road I'm looking for advice as this is a route I usually take to school on a daily basis and not sure what to do. What could I have done differently?



Submitted July 01, 2024 at 04:13PM by Thin-Ice_9 https://ift.tt/kCw1DrV

No comments:

Post a Comment