Saturday, July 6, 2024

Natural fighters?

I have questions for more experienced people. So I’ve got in a lot of fights growing up. I’m only 5’5 170lbs. When I was a kid I was lucky to be 140 lbs. but I grew up fighting people bigger than me. Way bigger. Had no choice. I’ve won, I’ve lost. I’ve been humbled as a child growing up. As an adult I have rolled around with big people. Everyone is very surprised by how I handle myself. I have learned to be patient and I have learned to use people’s weight against them in various ways. But I don’t really know why. When I fight, I fight. I do not feel fear in the moment. But I do not like fighting. I love getting along with everyone. Sometimes I fight or just mess around with people. Why am I naturally good at defending myself? Is it from growing up and going through it? Believe me I am humble and I know there’s mfs that can slam me on my shit. I understand this. But I don’t fear it. I’ve experienced it and I refuse to be scared. I don’t talk about these things with people because I don’t want to look dumb 😂 I’m curious why I am this way. Instincts? From learning in past fights? Does anyone else feel this way? I’m humble and I respect everyone. I just like conversation and I want to know if anyone else feels this way. Thank you in advance.

Edit- Btw I am 26 years old. I am a very respectful person. I only fight when I am forced to or I am standing up for people that cannot defend themselves. I also get very mad when I see people getting picked on. Growing up when I got picked on all I knew was to swing and defend myself and be a completely different person. I hate seeing people have to go through it so I stand up for who I can.



Submitted July 06, 2024 at 09:44PM by lost_linguine24 https://ift.tt/McjQtrf

No comments:

Post a Comment