Sunday, July 28, 2024

How do you make sure someone is "actually" knocked out?

I'm sorry if this isn't the right sub for this, but I tried searching this on Google and it didn't really give me an answer or anything close.

So based on my understanding, chokes are objectively the least dangerous type of submissions to do on someone.

I took a couple sessions of BJJ and Luta Livre. I'm not trying to sound arrogant when I say this, but from the few techniques that I was taught, the only techniques of which I know how to decently execute are the RNC and the Heel hook. If any major joint such as the elbow, knee, or ankles get ripped or dislocated, they're not exactly gonna feel or work the same even if you get surgery for them, so I'm throwing the heel hook out the window.

In the situation where de-escalation and runnjng is out the window, how do I make sure that my aggressor is actually knocked out and not just pretending?

Cause I feel like it would end badly if they manage to escape and get the opportunity to take a cheap shot.



Submitted July 28, 2024 at 10:34AM by Arekuruuken https://ift.tt/nj5LJTC

No comments:

Post a Comment