Sunday, July 7, 2024

Im afraid of my siblings

Im the second oldest and the skinniest. 2 of them will beat me up if we ever / have fought. I hate feeling weak and a pussy. The oldest is a little taller and stonger when he gets mad or if i yell back he will throw whatever is in front of him at me. And i back down to keep the peace.

When he gets angry he mistreats me and always plays the victim or over dumb shit. Im tired of it. I always stay quiet because i know things will escalate and ill end up losing.

The youngest one is my height but hes 40lbs heavier than me. I tried to fight him once but hes so fucking fat i cant do shit.

I hate feeling this way. Is ut possible i can fight them both and learn self defense just in case something happens.

I dont want to fight them, but i want to be able to defend myself verbally and yell back if they do. Theyre used to me backing down so they win and I HATE THAT FEELING. i want to he a fkn man and speak my mind. And if i get hit i want to learn how to hit back and win.

Is this possible or should i just avoid them.



Submitted July 07, 2024 at 01:21PM by Most-Tune-9521 https://ift.tt/I6StuEN

No comments:

Post a Comment