Friday, July 19, 2024

Moved to Denver; Looking for Tips to find Peers in New Area

I moved here like 3 months ago and I have been REALLY frothing at the mouth wanting to get back into proper sparring and just some more practical hands on experience with self defense and general sparring practice. I am cross trained in a number of things so I'm not looking for anything in particular; but if anyone knows any places to go to get in contact with other martial arts interested individuals and/or find a good sparring partner, I would love to get some advice or pointers.

Note: I am already joining a dojo, but the style I'm going into (for more than just my itch for combat) is not as focused on sparring / hands on at least with the newbies (which this is a new style for me) and I'm REALLY missing my sparring itch which I want to fill out elsewhere



Submitted July 19, 2024 at 11:40AM by 14thWhiteWolf https://ift.tt/jJTIa4c

No comments:

Post a Comment