Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Panic in the fight

I have been kickboxing for about 4 years and I have been doing Bjj for about a year. I've participated in tournaments before, but I've never experienced anything like this before.

Yesterday I was walking somewhere alone and a random person was walking towards me. He was about my age, weighed more than me, obviously had no combat background, and was obviously not carrying a weapon or tool. He started getting angry at me for no reason and started looking for a reason to fight. Even though I knew I could beat him whenever I wanted, my body started to panic incredibly. My body was telling me, "Don't fight, don't run, don't even respond, just run away from this situation." Of course, I slowly walked away from there as I would normally do. But this incident made me think a lot. My whole body went into incredible panic, my arms started to tingle as the blood went from my arms to my important organs. And in this situation I don't know what I would do if I had to fight, it was like my body was sabotaging me.

Do you think this is normal? What should I do in this situation? Is this happening to you? I'm open to any ideas.



Submitted July 23, 2024 at 07:56PM by Possible-Studio7347 https://ift.tt/IcFhHGn

No comments:

Post a Comment