Thursday, July 25, 2024

How to best prepare yourself in case you are attacked with acid?

Hello all, I am 29F and recently I left the abusive household of my mother. I know that my mother's rage knows very little to no boundaries. I would not put it past her to attack me, physically, if she knew where I lived. Unfortunately, I think there could be a security leak in my data and that she could try to confront me. Because she is not very physically strong, I think she might try to hurt me with a weapon, especially acid.

So if anybody has any tips about how to best avoid getting wounded by acid, I would be very grateful. Some questions I have are:

  • Is it smart to wear clothes that cover you completely, and should they be made of organic materials ideally? Better if they are loose clothes?

  • Is it smart to wear sunglasses or even protective glasses, and a face mask or a plastic face shield?

  • Could one mitigate damage using water from a large water bottle?

  • What is the best stance or position if you are in the process of being attacked, or right after an attack? And how to best call for help to get water and emergency services asap?



Submitted July 25, 2024 at 10:16AM by Prof-Dr-Overdrive https://ift.tt/37thije

No comments:

Post a Comment