Thursday, July 11, 2024

Best martial art for self defence/street fighting without experience

The title says it all, some things happened and there is a guy who wants to beat me. Im 27 6’2 around 250 pounds, he is 26 like 6’3-6’4 240ish. Im lifting and fairly good built but I cant fight at all and haven’t even tried. Im not sure i can kickbox because i was in a car crash and i have one really, really bad knee that requires surgery but at the moment i cant afford it. I have tried talking to the guy but he doesnt listen, I even avoided him couple of times but Im tired of running or avoiding, if he wants to fight me so be it, but Im going to be prepared. I have seen him going for a takedown but i know he doesnt have previous experience with wrestling/grappling. So my question is what would be the best martial art for it? I know guys at my weight/height are best suited for boxing, but I have to ask.



Submitted July 11, 2024 at 12:01PM by TeaSouth2515 https://ift.tt/y0185mv

No comments:

Post a Comment