Thursday, June 13, 2024

Why do i get intimidated by someone's appearance?

Even though i know martial arts and know i can defend myself

I always find myself on edge when i see someone who i find intimidating (tattoos , bigger than me) or when they are testing me by looking at me asserting thier dominance Though i get intimidated i know i can defend myself the thing is

how do i fix this ? how should i react to feeling intimidated?

I purposely avoid eye contact with them to avoid myself getting into a state of adrenaline or "on edge" ready to fight but then i feel like a wussy purposely avoiding eye contact.

I get tested a lot... to the point i just avoid eye contact or stopped looking around cause either someone will be staring or someone will think i'm trying to test them though i'm not. (only happens at gym) does piss me off

Is this fixable ?



Submitted June 13, 2024 at 10:25PM by iii_fly https://ift.tt/x3tVpig

No comments:

Post a Comment