Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Knife Pulled Night

This happened to me a few days back and I’ve been thinking about it. I am going into grade 10, and live in Canada. Anyways, it was night time on my e-scooter and I saw two kids I recognized from school, who I’ve known for a while. I stopped to say hello, but they pulled out switchblades and put it to my neck saying to give the scooter. They ended up saying it was a joke and laughed and I went on my way. I just felt so vulnerable in the situation. What if that happens to me again? What can I even do when it’s two of them? I could’ve given the scooter if they were serious since I knew where to find them for the police. But I wanted to get some opinions. Thank you!



Submitted June 26, 2024 at 09:35AM by RevolutionaryDrop321 https://ift.tt/eCHtxaW

No comments:

Post a Comment