Friday, June 14, 2024

Self defense help

Ok so I had my landlord point a gun into my face because he is tweaking and is hearing voices and thinks that I'm harboring some girl that he says hides in his basement and all this shit like that so my question is if that happens agin and I pull my 9mm out and kill him in fear for my life will I be arrested. I already made a police report so they know this is going on. He is impossible to reason with I told him to come in and look around and he says "no you could've snuck her out already" his mind is just grasping for straws to give him a reason to do something crazy he said "I been out shooting my gun already" as he points it right into my face



Submitted June 15, 2024 at 12:15AM by Psychedelic_Zoo https://ift.tt/OgZ4N8P

No comments:

Post a Comment