Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Seeking advice

Hello. As per title, I'm seeking advice or validation on what martial art to start in order to be viable to defend myself in the streets (no interest in agonism) as at the moment I frankly am not very strong (I can grapple a little bit but still I have not much strength). I know I won't learn everything in a month so I'm searching long term

I realised (yeah, too late even) that being diplomatic, lowering the gaze and being ALWAYS kind is the only option I have and is NOT the solution: I'm not condoning violence in an absolute sense but applying the total opposite of the balance isn't viable either with some bacteria-like people here in Europe, so I'd basically like to be able to break a few mouths and teeth (sorry for the raw terms but I needed to unholster them to get the message across)

I was thinking about a combination of martial arts like jiujitsu for a good year and then an additional 12 months of boxing with resuming/sharpening jiujitsu. In this way I would be prepared on the ground and on my feet.

In this viable or are there adjustements to be thought of?

Thanks for any advice



Submitted June 26, 2024 at 07:46AM by Askercurious96 https://ift.tt/bk2B6eq

No comments:

Post a Comment