Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Question about security

I am going to an amusement park in a few days where the security they have is just metal detectors. The issue is I’m taking the train and it goes through a few pretty bad areas (Hard drug use out in the open, homeless encampments, people say gang activity) The works. Realistically I know I probably won’t get attacked or anything but I want to take my knife with me just in case. It’s small (about 2.5 inches) and it just feels better to have it on me. The issue is I don’t think anybody is driving there so I don’t have a car to put it in when I get there. If I could get it in with a bag or something I obviously wouldn’t take it out or anything but I just don’t have anywhere to put it while I’m in the park. Does anybody have any suggestions.



Submitted June 25, 2024 at 05:52PM by J4K3Y3738 https://ift.tt/F9bCDld

No comments:

Post a Comment