Monday, June 24, 2024

Junkie spits on your girl. What do you do?

I was on a first date with a lady, absolutely stunning, elegant woman. We were sitting on a bench at this park, and this junkie comes up to us and tries to sell us drugs. I kindly ask him to leave. He mumbles some incoherent jibberish, spits on my lady and walks off.

Of course, I stand up for my woman, as in I literally stand up and tell him what the fuck. Now if this was a regular guy, chances are I would‘ve probably swung at him. But I looked into his eyes and saw the lights were on, but nobody‘s home. He’s barely there. It would be like punching a child in the face and I decide to leave it. I feel terribly sorry for the woman but I don‘t know what else to do. I don‘t if I should text her anything about this after the date, honestly I wouldn‘t know what to say.

How would you have reacted in this situation?



Submitted June 24, 2024 at 04:13PM by alanwattscrackin https://ift.tt/uC2QfJq

No comments:

Post a Comment