Saturday, June 8, 2024

I Can't Fight (fear)

i'm a 22 year old male, i think of myself as a coward when it comes to being able to fight in situations where i can defend myself, i get sooo afraid and fear and anxiety inside me get too big in that moment so i give the other person what he wants or i run away... Even when my girlfriend is with me and we face a situation like that, i feel soo much shame and bad about myself.

It may be linked to the fact that i was raised by a single mom who always tells me that fighting is so dangerous and tells me to run away... till i developed this intense fear of fight situations, i have a good physique and when i fight with my friends (not real fights that cause damage, just playing) i find that i really have some good skills, but idk why i still can't face these situations to defend myself (even if the other person is obviously very weak). Please HELP! How can i overcome this type of anxiety ? how can i get that capacity of masculine aggression and being able to fight and defend myself ?

and i would also appreciate it a lot if someone who overcame the same situations shares his experience with me.

Help please, thank you !



Submitted June 08, 2024 at 12:43PM by No-Caterpillar-9990 https://ift.tt/ckQAdvh

No comments:

Post a Comment