Saturday, May 28, 2022

Had a gun pulled up on me

So, yesterday I had a gun pull up on me in a public park. I wanna know if there was something I could have done differently and how I handled it was correct or not. What should I do next? Is there a chance I was followed or I could face issues in the future because of this?

It was 2:30 am at night in a public park and I was there with my friend walking down. A person on a scooter hit me on the head and rode away. We didn't do anything, but saw that guy coming back and just called him out, (shouldn't have done that in retrospect). He stops walks up to us asking you got problem. We just ask why he hit for no reason. He pulls up a gun on us (at my face with finger on trigger) saying he's on 24 months. Three others joined and surrounded us aswell.

Me and my friend try to deescalate and since we were also on our bike move back and run away. They say "run run" or something like that. We biked at full speed. Went through a street where we know there are lots of cops, and seperated on our bikes to meet up at a common spot before heading home. All that time we kepts on looking back checking if someone was following us, we didn't see any scooters anywhere on our way back. We went inside the appartment complex. Stood there hidden for a minute and then went inside the house after making sure we didn't see anyone.

Should we have informed the police? Should we now inform the police? I honestly don't want anything to do with this anymore. The three guys were part of the same community (not gonna mention which for anonymity), would they be part of some gang which could make trouble for us in the future? What should I do next. I don't want anything to do with this.



Submitted May 28, 2022 at 06:54AM by Time-Method-3529 https://ift.tt/S7FB1tV

No comments:

Post a Comment