Monday, May 23, 2022

a short man needs to master the sucker punch

Cos every time I work nightshift on weekends atleast one dude taller than me always comes to me to start shit cos I’m 5’6 . I walked by a drunk guy with my coworkers when going for lunch and he tryed to make me flinch as I walked by he only done it to me cos I’m the shortest . That very same night another taller dude came right upto my face when I was out for a cig and he was just staring me down for no reason . I’m tired of this .

They feel non threatened and come right upto to me as a short man with there guard down

Going to start boxing and work on the sucker punch The short man is the most hated and unprotected class that exists And the short man has had enough

Its time to send you phucks straight to God



Submitted May 24, 2022 at 01:44AM by Equivalent_Job_7008 https://ift.tt/5nExQ3p

No comments:

Post a Comment