Saturday, May 7, 2022

Any pocket carry suggestions for someone who wears a shirt/tie to work? Looking for something between a LCP II and PPS 2 size/weight wise


My usual work attire is a shirt/tie with slacks and I've been looking for a compatible pocket carry option; I'm mostly standing all day and rarely get a chance to sit down, so I've also considered something to fit in an ankle holster. The smallest pistols that I own are an LCP II in .22 and a Walther PPS M2; I love to shoot both, but the LCP II in a sticky holster fits pretty loose in most of my pants pockets and the Walther is just a bit heavy. Considering all of available options for small, concealable pistols nowadays I'm hoping to find something that might exist in a goldilocks zone between these two. I've been looking in a p365, micro/micro 9, and S&W CSX; would any of these fit that description? Appreciate any info yall have to share. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/v2cVMgt

No comments:

Post a Comment