Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Does it help 2 look big and scary to avoid fights?

Versus small and less intimidating? Probably giving away that I'm not the biggest most intimidating guy. Probably a stupid question to but maybe how you look and how big you are can be the difference between avoiding a fight or not. Obviously skill is more important and you can never tell someone's level of fighting just by looking at them but I feel people won't want to mess with you if you're bigger.

I know it would be a false front but I'd rather people think I ain't messing with that dude because he's too big vs. people thinking they can beat you up because you're small. Ironically I could be wrong and being big might draw people to challenge you and people might think you're not worthy of fighting if you're smaller. Just want clarity on this.



Submitted May 03, 2022 at 03:28PM by spankyourkopita https://ift.tt/TMOD9vV

No comments:

Post a Comment