Monday, March 7, 2022

Ruger LCP Max body (not clothing) supported holster recommendations.


Looking for something along the lines of a shoulder holster for hot weather use. Cannot restrict breathing (neither chest nor diaphragm) for hours-long aerobic activities. That means the stretchy chest, abdomen or hip holsters are out.There is at least one nicer leather shoulder holster, but I believe leather would be too hot, and may degrade from being constantly soaked in sweat, so that's out.I'm not a fan of the one-size-fits-most universal shoulder holsters, but I may try one if I can't find a holster made for the LCP Max. I have seen an image of a not-overly-large kydex LCP holster that used hollow rivets, where the user created a neck lanyard to go through a rivet on each side. I guess the weapon always pointed up at his face... which on the 'face' of it I don't like, but then we all appendix carry thee days, so perhaps that's a doable option. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/Hr1YzkP

No comments:

Post a Comment