Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Any Advice for Semi-paralyzed Vet?

I was in an accident three years ago which resulted in me breaking five vertebrae. I can still walk, but my lower body strength is now significantly impaired and I have no mobility in my right foot. Naturally, this means my ability to keep my balance is all but shot. Now, I manage to avoid conflict with people, but I do live in a tough neighborhood and it's only a matter of time before I run into trouble. I'm a big guy, though I'm not sure I have enough power in my legs to push an attacker very hard let alone hit them hard enough. So do you folks have any ideas on how to make the best of these physical challenges? It would be much appreciated!



Submitted March 09, 2022 at 01:17AM by Nitrogenxer https://ift.tt/DhWNmsw

No comments:

Post a Comment