Tuesday, March 22, 2022

I had a gun stolen from me a year ago, and today I got a call that it has been recovered.


Not sure if this is the right sub-Reddit to post in, I had a gun stolen from me, about a year ago, it was taken from my truck. I made a police report, and spoke to an officer, as soon as I realized it was missing. Well today I got a call that a person had been arrested, along with a weapon, the weapon happen to be registered to me and reported stolen. I was asked to come down to the station and make a victim claims report. The officer said he remembers talking to me a year ago, and was glad that the gun was recovered. Now for the scary part, the gun has been used since reported stolen, the officer said I have a chance of getting it back, as long as it wasn’t used for a homicide. Now I just wait for ballistics to run some test has anyone ever dealt with a situation like this, and if so how did it play out? Thank you for reading. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/skvO75l

No comments:

Post a Comment