Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Lost a fight with all odds stacked against me.

So, the title pretty much says it all. In our class we have a guy, who is a god damn skeleton. He's the most agressive thing I've ever seen, but he never picked a fight. Only yelled to stfu whenever you asked him to turn down the volume when he's watching tik toks or whatever. So he once again was watching full volume when we were trying to talk with each other in class, everyone started asking to turn down volume, and so did I. He looked at me and said that he'll break my nose and shit like that, I was sure it was a bluff, since I'm clearly stronger, so I said Ok, cmon. He walked up to me, pushed me and I, fucking fell to the ground. I didn't expect that he'd actually do it, but it was a pretty intense situation. And I pretty much have a big problem, that whenever there's a stressful situation involving a fight, my body does everything possible to NOT make me hit someone, even if I'm mid getting punded by a fuckin combo of hits. I stood up, and because of that I didn't hit him back, even though I tried to move, my body straight up said no. I realised that it's a good thing that carpet knife he bought the other day was confiscated, since he's clearly psychologicaly unstable. I'm sure the situation will repeat it self, and I don't want it to go further than it was, but I'm sure it will be much further. I tried going to Jiu Jitsu, self defence classes, but it didn't help. What's funny is that i those Jiu Jitsu classes I wasn't even half bad, I was pretty good. Dofeated most of my oponents, but for some reason the real thing is just this much different for me. Is there any way I can bypass it, so next time when he goes all berserk (or any other situation) I won't be the one who's getting beaten?



Submitted March 15, 2022 at 03:21AM by DeymanG https://ift.tt/G7zSyhE

No comments:

Post a Comment