Sunday, March 13, 2022

Home Office Carry


Okay, so I live in NYC and I like many others have a side hustle. My apartment has a small office which is where I see all of my clients. I do decently well and it’s not strange to be paid 1-3K for my consultations and labor. Which isn’t a lot of cash but these clients are in my home.Which clearly like many of us here would be a little suspicious of people in our homes. I’ve been looking into CCW and it looks like a .380 or 9mm would be perfect. I’ve shot guns before but I would still consider myself new compared to you guys, especially to the like minded people out south or south west. I dress business casual and always wear a blazer or even a full suit depending on the client but always at the bare minimum a blazer. This would be for home defense. I would like to get a CCW license but that’s basically near impossible here. What do you guys think would be the best options for me for CCW and home defense? All opinions and thoughts welcome. Thanks guys. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/ouyeGq4

No comments:

Post a Comment