Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Looking for a safe that allows me to put gun in without unholstering


I know lots of questions get asked about safes but I’ve had a hard time specifically finding ones that allow me to place my gun in it at the end of the day (on or near my nightstand) without unholstering. I’m currently using a Vaultek Slider which is a really nice safe that I have mounted to my bed but doesn’t allow for a holster.Im looking at this V-Line safe which based on its dimensions should fit my P365X and Axis Elite but wanted to see if there were any crowd favorites for cheaper or that were better suited for the nightstand than that one.I’m also planning on getting a Lifepod for the car/hotels but definitely don’t think that’ll allow for a holster, otherwise I’d get another for the nightstand.Thanks for any and all suggestions! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/oImJr8y

No comments:

Post a Comment