Thursday, November 18, 2021

Kydex Pancake Hardware Question


I know its a long shot but its worth a try --I have both a Vedder and a Bravo pancake style kydex holsters for my G19.5 and am looking for a mounting solution that doesnt require taking my belt on and off. I found exactly what I was looking for in Outlaw Speed Clips or so I thought. The immediate issue I have with them is that they are not stiff enough for me to be confident in their retention and the inner "hook" doesnt even make contact with the belt due to the curve around the waist. I wore them on my drive into work today and felt as if simply getting in/ out of my car could cause one of the loops to putt off the belt.Im wondering if anyone has had success with a soft loop config and if so perhaps some info on the setup.​Thanks in advance via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3DtcCaB

No comments:

Post a Comment