Wednesday, November 17, 2021

I'm looking at purchasing the Tier 1 Axis Slim but I'm confused about some of the options. Help please! Thanks.


I'm looking at getting this Tier 1 Axis Slim holster for AIWB carrying my Glock 19 Gen 5:https://ift.tt/3HxsfQt confused about:Threaded barrel. What is it? I have a Glock 19 Gen 5. Should I just say no? No sure what this option does.Belt clip style. Should I do standard or T1 EZ Adjust Clips? What's the difference besides 5 holes vs 6? They're both free. There are other belt clip options but they cost extra money so I'm not even looking at those.What size sweat guard do you recommend? After watching some Youtube videos I'm thinking about Medium. I'm slim but very hairy and don't want to get pinched, also it'd be nice to keep the sweat off the firearm.What's a Wedge Sizing Pack? Should I get one? Why or why not?What about "Add Individual Wedge" ? What's this talking about?My current holster (an OWB from a different brand, not concealed carry or anything) has a locking mechanism that you have to release with your thumb before drawing the weapon. Do these Tier 1 AIWB holsters not have any of that? I've been watching some Youtube videos and it looks like pulling are just pulling it right out without needing to unlock anything. If there reallyis no locking mechanism, do you think this makes the holster less safe?As far as pants go, I'll probably need to get a new pair of jeans to accomodate AIWB. My current jeans are pretty tight and form-fitting. How many sizes up do you usually buy for pants that you plan to use for concealed carry?Thank you all very much. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3clIsKj

No comments:

Post a Comment