Monday, November 15, 2021

I feel I should sell my guns considering the dumb moves I’ve done


Got my first firearm during riots of 2020. Got a flashlight for it. Was messing around with it, installing flashlight, etc. No mag in the gun and chamber empty, I put the flashlight on and pointed it at my fiancé to test the brightness of the flashlight. Didn’t really put two and two together that I’m also pointing the gun at her since the light is on the gun.Oiled the gun up one night. Put a fresh mag in it, safety on, chambered a round, and pulled the trigger, to for some reason “verify” the safety is indeed engaged and functioning properly.Do I sell my guns? Or just simply recite the four rules to myself before touching them from now on? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3wMhJjy

No comments:

Post a Comment