Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Glock 45/TLR 7A holster recommendations


Like the title says I have a a Glock 45 MOS with a TLR 7A flex and I'm looking for a holster. It's my first holster and I'm leaning towards a Vedder LightTuck just based on the price/reviews that I've read. Since we're here in the trust tree I'll be honest about my height/weight and say I'm 5'7" and about 170-180 depending on the day of the week. I've considered the Tier1 holsters but I'm not looking to AIWB carry and I don't think I'd ever need to carry an extra mag with me and the T1 Xiphos doesn't seem to be worth the price tag compared to the LightTuck.In a perfect world I would love for someone to chime in that's roughly a similar build with a G45/TLR7A that has a holster that works for them. Whether that's AIWB or IWB I'm open to options if someone can realistically chime in with a working solution that is the same size with the same set up as me. I'd prefer to buy once and cry once so if it's worth the money I'm happy to put up for it.As far as belts go I'm in the market for one and I'm really leaning towards a Hanks Gunner Belt for the usual EDC and/or a Blue Alpha Standard 1.75" Double Belt Rig with the Low Profile EDC Belt for a more comfortable EDC and SHTF/Training Belt. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3Ds5sDv

No comments:

Post a Comment