Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Does Rittenhouse trail make you think…. What could happen to me?


So I’ve been watching the trial here and there when I can and got thinking, what if I had to shoot someone in self defense? Is this how they would treat me? Will they arrest me and interrogate me on the type of ammunition and the reason I was there? Am I screwed cuz I’ve played Call of Duty where you “try to kill everything in front of you!!!” Will they say I have no self defense because I have a gun?Personally I feel he is innocent and used self defense and seems most people feel that way especially my CCW brothers and sisters. Having said that, now I’m more worried about having to use my gun in my own self defense the way they treat him like he’s a mass murderer.If I felt he was guilty then I’d say well he deserves this. Anyone else feel like this could happen to them in a different situation? (Rittenhouse’s situation is extreme)This isn’t a debate on his innocence or guilt. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/30xHOqI

No comments:

Post a Comment