Monday, November 15, 2021

Carry Gun Light for a First Time Light Buyer?


New to CCW and would definitely like to have a light for my carry weapon. I did a little online research but it seemed like all the “recommended” lights were in the $200+ range, which seems steep for basically a glorified, mountable flashlight to me? Definitely don’t really know what I’m talking about but I’m not sure why I couldn’t just go with an $80 O-Light PL-Mini 2 Valkyrie? Thoughts and opinions appreciated.Edit: I know flashlights in general can get expensive too, but again, I’m not totally sure why. I’m not an operator or anything so are the higher price point options just marginally better for the average carrier?Edit 2: Okay, O-Lights are basically one step away from IEDs. Will be looking elsewhere, leaning toward a Streamlight. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3oz7w6t

No comments:

Post a Comment