Wednesday, November 17, 2021

.380 Pocket carry suggestions?


I carry full size, compact, and subcompacts, and generally don’t care if anyone notices or whatever. But sometimes I do, and I want to be as discreet as possible. So I like To usually carry a sig p365 or Glock 43 since they’re pretty small and concealable but still 9mm and a pretty good shooter.But I wear basketball shorts a lot and I do little things out and about often, where I can’t put on a holster to my belt, and sometimes stick my sig p365 in my pocket, but it still feels a little too big and heavy.Do you guys have any suggestions on a small light pistol I could pocket carry? Prefer .380. A few I’ve considered is the ruger lcp2, ruger lcr, sig p238 or Glock 42. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/30yMk7X

No comments:

Post a Comment