Monday, April 5, 2021

First CCW


Im having a REAL hard time finding something that fits my prerequisites here. I want something thats DA/SA with a decocker, small but not TOO small (I can get a full grip on a Glock 43, but just barely), and doesnt cost a million dollars. Preferably 500$ limit or around there. Thus far the only options that fit my paramaters I can find are the Bersa TPRC series (which I can not find in stock anywhere), and the Beretta PX4 SC (which seems as though it may be a little thick to actually conceal. I know of some models that are discontinued such as the CZ RAMI, and the SW 69 series (which I wont go for given what Ive heard about trying to get any parts for them), the P99c/SW99c and some SIG models. I know of the P30/P2000sk models, but theyre really out of my price range. As for the P01/75 compact/P07, they seem quite large to conceal. Im not really versed in firing compact/sub compact handguns, Ive only really fired things like 1911s or full sized Glocks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3cU7Jwe

No comments:

Post a Comment