Tuesday, April 6, 2021

CCW set up for work


This summer I’ll be working maintenance at trailer and rv parks. I’ll be cutting grass, weed eating, tree trimming, trash and limb pick up, occasionally building/repairing park structures, and some other stuff. I will be bending down ALOT and moving my body in ways that would, I imagine, make appendix carrry uncomfortable. Some alternatives I’ve thought of are pocket carry, which has its limitations but my work clothes have big pockets so I could run a P365 with the flat baseplate mag ok so I’m not giving up that much gun wise, and OWB carry, although I’ll have to ask my employer if he’d be ok with it and my guess would be no because some of the people we’re around might feel provoked by open carry and respond accordingly and in general it’s just not ideal. What IWB options would work in this role? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3mob7CE

No comments:

Post a Comment