Thursday, February 4, 2021

Looking into a P365 XL


Hey everybody. First time Reddit poster here. I have learned a lot from this community and absolutely love everyone of you. I am going to be a first time CCW owner and will have my license very soon. I'm looking at ordering a P365 XL online (since I cannot find them anywhere in a 200 mile radius of Amarillo, TX.) My question is this, as far as safety goes and ability to grab the pistol, what are some good viable options for an abdomen holster that is comfortable and actually gives me the ability to get ahold of that pistol without having to dig for it? I don't want to order 20 different holsters before I find a good one. Sorry if my question seems stupid, I just want to be as educated and responsible as I can with my new gun. Thank you! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36Hg2Ic

No comments:

Post a Comment