Friday, February 19, 2021

Carry-life Crisis


I've been carrying the P365 for almost a year now, and before then I carried the G43.I like glocks. I like their reputation, I like their reliability, I like their simplicity, I like that there are lots of options for their guns.But glock doesn't have a direct competitor to the P365. Don't bring up the G43X, it isn't even close when comparing size and capacity.I like the P365 because I like micro pistols. They're easy to carry, they're easy to conceal, and they're deadly accurate. But they're small, and they don't hold as many rounds as a larger pistol. This is why I like the P365 so much. For (essentially) the smallest footprint on the market, you can get 10+1, or even 12+1 if you can handle something SLIGHTLY larger (still smaller than the G43X), which, in the world of micro pistols, is a boatload.However, my dilemma comes from how new the P365 is. It's been on the market for, what, less than 2 years? It's already had reports of firing pins going bad, but what are some other issues that might crop up?I want to invest in my pistol for lots of reasons. One it looks cool, but two, and more importantly, it increases it's functionality. I'd like to get a light for my pistol, and I'd like to get a RDS. I've determined the best course of action for the RDS is going to be to mill the slide and slap one on there, but this is going to cost money, and a decent amount. My question to you all is, when did you know you wanted to invest in your gun? Again, I really enjoy the P365, but I just don't know if I want to commit to milling out the slide for a RDS. Should I consider carrying something different? I'm a big guy, so I think if I wanted to I could come up to a compact pistol, but I really enjoy the micro pistols.TL;DR should I mill out my slide on my P365 to add a RDS on to it? When did you know you wanted to keep your carry gun and add all the fun toys to it? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/37x0C9Q

No comments:

Post a Comment