Wednesday, June 5, 2019

I'm moving from the safest area in my state to one of the most dangerous areas. What can I do to keep safe?

There are a lot of robberies, burglaries and assaults in general and my partner and I must relocate here for work. I am slightly more concerned about being mugged than being burglarized.

I will live in a gated community with my partner and will have swipe access to common areas, but do not yet have an apartment security system set-up. I do not know how to safely shoot guns and do not want to.

Should I take up kickboxing or something? Any advice about going from 0 crime to 100+ crime is appreciated.

I am ordering pepper spray, but it's illegal to carry concealed stun guns.



Submitted June 05, 2019 at 03:59PM by neutralneutrals http://bit.ly/2wBWtPj

No comments:

Post a Comment