Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Someone said they will beat me up on sight, how can I protect myself if an attacker is trying to harm me?

I am 19 years old and am 5’3. The person who wants to harm me is 6’2.

I am an experienced mixed martial art fighter but I know realistically someone much taller has a greater advantage. Am I able to carry around a small knife with me Incase I see this person in public and he tries to assault me?

I live in New York. I know you can’t just stab someone. The way I see it, if I see him and do my best to avoid him and get somewhere safe and I cannot and I am in fear and danger for my life I would only use it. I am allowed in that case?

Sorry. I know this is messy but I am just trying to get some knowledge so I can live my life in peace.



Submitted February 13, 2019 at 10:40PM by LookAtMyComments http://bit.ly/2SNuEjv

No comments:

Post a Comment