Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Question about running and carrying


I apologize if iv missed a post or resource on the subject, but I’m curious how people carry while running.I’m currently training for a half marathon and then eventually doing regular marathons as the years go by. I run very often and quite often I get my miles in during the middle of the night. I have a reflective vest and all but I had an odd encounter the other night that gave me the feeling that I wish I had been carrying during that situation.My question is if anyone of you carry while working out? I know I would want to keep it light since I’ll be running for hours at a time at most. However a last thought I had was, is it even a good idea to be armed while running. I worry that if iv been running for 6 miles and I need my gun, I might be too tired to safely fire and would have been better off with my hands and legs or running. Any thoughts?Thanks everyone via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2GGr0BO

No comments:

Post a Comment