Saturday, February 9, 2019

Practicality vs What my heart desires. What shall prevail?


I'm in the process of choosing my first ccw handgun and I really want to get a da/sa such as the cz pcr. I love the extra safety it brings and the extra learning curve. Overall it just appeals to me a lot more.However, I already have a Glock 22c and therefore it would be much more practical to get a glock 43x for edc while I have the 22c for home defense. This will also mean that I can train with the 22c and have the skill transfer more since both are glocks. Which will help since I don't want to put thousands of rounds through my edc to train, affecting its reliability.If I went with a da/sa I'd have two guns that are different in how they work. So the question is, which should I go with? Should I go for what my heart yearns and enjoy the features I love about da/sa? Or should I go for more practicality so that the two guns I would have would complement and work with each other?Opinions and advice is very welcome! via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2I3y79I

No comments:

Post a Comment