Sunday, February 17, 2019

New CCW


Hey y’all! Long time lurker here. I have been looking around for a new CCW and cannot seem to make up my mind.Currently I carry a Gen4 Glock 30. I’d like to get a single stack 9mm for carry. I’m a fat dude and I prefer to carry at 3:00 IWB.I am looking for something lighter and slimmer that will be easier to conceal in just a T-shirt and shorts during the summer/spring/early fall (I live in GA. It’s always hotter than Hell here).So far I’ve been looking hard at the Glock 43, Glock 43x and the SIG P365. I have also put some thought into a gun like a SIG P938 or other small 1911 type gun. I love Glocks, but the low capacity of the 43 is turning me off a little bit. My dad got a p365 a few weeks ago and it shoots smooth and feels pretty good in the hand, but he has been having issues with light primer strikes and that freaks me out. I need something I can depend on.What are y’all’s thoughts on this? I’m trying to stay within a budget of $600 or less. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2XhFgH0

No comments:

Post a Comment