Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Looking for a good pocket revolver with a bobbed hammer. Advice needed.


I’m in the market for a new conceal carry revolver. I’m very much interested in getting one with a bobbed hammer. Hammerless would be doable I suppose but I definitely don’t want a full hammer for obvious reasons.I’m a bit flexible on caliber though I am fond of 9mm. 357 magnum would be my second choice.I’m also flexible on finish, frame style, material & sights.I guess my main desire is a bobbed hammer and light weight.I checked out my local shops but the selections were sparse. So I started looking online. Came across a few sites but bobbed hammers were few and far between.I had expected to find a s&w or colt in short order but only found a Taurus that didn’t really grab me & a Charter Arms. I’m not familiar with that brand at all but the model I was looking at was rather heavy.If anyone here knows of a high quality, lightweight , bobbed hammered revolver that is well suited for pocket concealment I would love to hear about it. Better still if you know of online sellers that carry it I would be happier still.Thanks very much for reading &/or responding. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2E6Aa8I

No comments:

Post a Comment