Sunday, February 10, 2019

Long term belt review: daltech super bio gun belt


As I was getting dressed today and choosing which belt to wear the thought popped into my head that I should do a quick long term review of what has become one of my favorite belts. The Daltech Super Bio gun belt. Link to the beltI've owned this belt for over three years and have it in two colors: black and brown. That's three years of daily wear in a four seasons climate with high humidity. Three years of wear by a big guy, over 330lbs.Pros:Holds pants up no problemHolds pants up with gun no problemSuper stiff, even after three years of wear I can't bend it in halfZero sag. I repeat zero sag. The belt is as straight as it was out of the box. Maybe for some skinny soy boi this is normal but for a big guy like me this is unheard of.Very minimal signs of wear: some light scratches from where I've bumped into shitNo signs of wear on the top or bottom edges of the belt. For me all belts seem to show wear on the edgesNo signs of wear on the hardwareBasically it still looks new after 3 yearsNo maintenance necessary (no leather conditioner)Non tactical look, can pass in a dress environmentMade in USASuper heavy duty hardware$45 bucksConsMaterial doesn't feel as nice as leatherBrown could be a better brown (maybe that's why they don't have it in brown on the website anymore?)Bottom line this has been my favorite belt to wear, period. I've got no real improvements other than I'd like to see an infinitely adjustable version one day, if that is even possible. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2I5a2zl

No comments:

Post a Comment