Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Holster Options: There Are None


For starters, I'm on mobile so I apologize in advance for formatting. With that being said I am turning to my fellow CCW'ers for help here.I recently bought an Olight PL-2 MINI Valkyrie light to toss on my FNS-9c because I was digging the look. Now normally I carry a Glock 26 in an Alien Gear holster and it's been great thus far but the more I use my FN with the light the more I love it and get an itch to start carrying it daily.The downside: there are (from what I can find) literally no kydex/positive retention holsters for this setup. I was able to find one and only one on Amazon but it was for the original PL-2 not the MINI. Overall I had a simple question. Does anyone here know of a company that you can ship a setup to and they will create a custom kydex holster for you? For some reason the thought of it seems asinine but I'm still surprised there isnt at least a single one I can find with my Google-fu. And with that said I know the extra effort and custom nature would elicit a premium on the price which I completely understand.So to wrap this up, I really despise the idea of using one of those universal holsters because I've grown to love the feedback from good kydex when holstering/unholstering. I appreciate any guidance ahead of time from you fine folk. Thanks! via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2GskkrJ

No comments:

Post a Comment