Saturday, February 9, 2019

Full size carry tips?


Hello all! So I’ve gotten pretty used to carrying my tiny little Shield 9 and want to try carrying a larger gun. If for nothing other than to see if I can pull it off. It’s winter where I live and so I figure now is the perfect time as I’ll be less self conscious while wearing my big coats and multiple layers. I have a full sized 1911G that I LOVE. It’s by far my favorite gun to shoot. It’s also my only other pistol. I am mentally prepared for the weight of the gun and have a good gun belt to help with that.So what I’m looking for is any tips about how different things are going to be going from a small light pistol like the Shield, to a larger MUCH heavier pistol like the 1911. Any tips and tricks are appreciated. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2SE20Bq

No comments:

Post a Comment