Thursday, February 14, 2019

Caught Printing


I’ll preface this post with stating that I share the same mindset as many of you that printing a little here and there isn’t a huge deal - most people don’t notice, and to an extent it’s unavoidable.Me: 6’2” 240lbs - could stand to lose a few but oh wellCarry setup: glock 19, hybrid holster, low as I can get it while still able to get a good grip when drawing. Carrying between 4-5 o’clock, loose fitting T shirt as coverScenario: was crouched down looking at something at the store (5-10 seconds) and (presumably fellow CCW/Off duty officer) politely informed me that my weapon was printing a bit.Didn’t think much of it, and am not too worried about it but am considering shifting to a 3-4 o’clock position, maybe different holster etc. looking for some suggestions on what I could do to improve. I think this may also help drawing while seated as I cannot currently do that well as my gun is situated between my back and the seat pretty good. Note: not looking to switch to appendix carry via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2ST3VSS

No comments:

Post a Comment